The Great Exhibition of the North is free for all schools and all age groups to access. It will run from the 22nd June to 9th September showcasing the best in Innovation, Arts and Design from across the North.
Schools can book to visit the Exhibition with their class for either a half day or a full day and are able to tailor their visit dependent on the subject focus or venues they would like to visit.
Full Day visits
- Get North City Trail: Art, Design, Innovation
- Get North Quayside Trail: Art, Design, Innovation
- Get North Innovation Trail
- Get North Design Trail
Half Day experiences
- Great North Museum Half Day Schools Experience
- Gateshead Quays Half Day Schools Experience
Further information and all bookings for school trips for the Great Exhibition of the North can be made via the website here.
There is a specific capacity available to schools each day, by booking through the website, this space will be reserved for you, on a first-come, first-served basis. The Great Exhibition team will then be in touch with an itinerary by Friday 20 April.