UCAS Application Deadlines
15 January is the deadline for most undergraduate courses. If your son or daughter needs to apply by this deadline, here are four things to keep in mind:
- We need to receive applications by 18:00 (UK time) on 15 January 2017.
- Applications submitted to us after this deadline will still be sent to the universities and colleges, but they are not obliged to consider them.
- Check if your son or daughter’s school has set an earlier deadline – this is usually to allow time for writing references before sending applications to us.
- If your son or daughter isn’t sure which deadline applies to them, or what they need to do by the deadline, take a look at www.ucas.com/whentoapply.
24 March 2017 is the deadline for some art and design courses. To make sure your son or daughter applies by the right deadline for their choices, go to our search tool, find the relevant course, and check the ‘how to apply’ tab for more details.
Personal Statements – Useful Resources
- our personal statement tool – to help them think about what to include, and how to structure it.
- our personal statement video – includes advice from a university admissions tutor.
- our personal statement timeline – to help remind your son and daughter what they need to do to stay on track.