The North East Raising Aspiration Partnership is keen to work closely with teachers and advisers to ensure that young people in the region have access to the most up to date information on Higher Education.
We aim to make it easier for teachers and advisers to access information by:
- Providing free training courses for teachers and advisers annually.
- Providing free resources via our Knowledge Bank to enable teachers and advisers to support students with their progression to Higher Education.
- Providing easy access to all five universities outreach provision within our events and activities page
- Providing schools the opportunity to access the most up to date information about Higher Education in the North East through our team of Graduate Ambassadors.
- Providing free on campus events for young people across the Region.
- Providing specialist support for vulnerable groups who are under-represented in Higher Education.