Our fully trained team of Graduate Ambassadors can visit your school to attend option evenings, parents evenings, information fairs and much more! They will bring along an information stand and resources and talk to pupils and parents about progressing to Higher Education and offer information on courses available at each of our five Partner universities.
Our Graduate Ambassadors can also go into schools to deliver talks to students about different aspects of university life. You can find a range of presentations that the Partnership offers below.
- Student Life Presentation / Quiz (30-45 minutes)
- Your one stop shop of everything to do with University. From Accommodation to studying and exploring the extra curricular opportunities that Higher Education offers, your students will come out of the session understanding more about their options post compulsory education.
- Student Finance Presentation (30 minutes)
- Allow us to dispel the myths about Student Finance and take you through what money is available, the repayment process and relieve some common concerns that students and parents have with regards to finance.
- Choosing the right course / university (30-45 minutes)
- An introduction to wonderful (and weird) courses available to students at university. From politics to puppetry, you name it we cover it!
- Applying to HE: UCAS for parents (30 minutes)
- Let us take your parents/carers on a whistle-stop tour of University, all the way from Education to Employment. This quick guide will provide key dates and information about the research and application process for UCAS to support their young person at home.
If you would to find out more or to request a visit from a Graduate Ambassador, please fill in the below form.