UCAS are pleased to confirm our new search tool is available. You and your students can start searching for 2018 courses!
- A more comprehensive search function, with access to high quality information and advice.
- Our mobile-friendly design helps those who prefer to do their research on tablets and mobiles.
- Advanced filtering and sorting options enable quick and effective searches.
- Ability to sign in, save searches, and shortlist courses – students can build up a list of courses they’re interested in, name their searches, and save time by returning to these whenever they want.
- UCAS will be constantly making further improvements based on user feedback.
Go to ucas.com and start your search
You can access the search tool from the ucas.com homepage – either from the Search for courses tile, or the search bar at the top of the page. Select the scheme from the drop-down menu, type in the subject you’re interested in, then click the search icon. You’ll be taken to the search results and presented with a list of available courses. Completing these fields means you’ll only see relevant results for the scheme (UCAS Undergraduate or UCAS Conservatoires) and subject you’re interested in. Click the Sort by drop-down menu to change the order the courses are displayed in.
Please note: for courses starting in 2017, you should continue to use search.ucas.com. UCAS suggest you and your students always access the search tool from the ucas.com homepage –you will automatically be directed to the relevant search results.
Find out more: UCAS have put together this handy guide to help you find out more about the search tool.